Gravity Hold Demo Gravity Hold Demo

GREAT!!!

I know u said not to say anything about details but u need to make the screen smaller cuz you can't really see at the bottom.

Moar Madness Scene Creator 2 Moar Madness Scene Creator 2

AMAZING!!!!

Great Art! I've been trying to make good Madness characters for a tribute to Krinkels, but my Flash art stinks... If I could draw like you, I'd actually be good at Flash=D

F1Krazy responds:

This took a very long time. Besides, most of the graphics were copied from the original game XD. Thanks anyway.

MouseMania DEMO MouseMania DEMO

Good Job!

A few Suggestions:
Make levels. Have Obstacles, Maybe different colored ball things that will make you lost a life or something. And more of them on each level. Maybe powerups too.

Make different modes on a main menu. Like have 60 seconds to get as many as possible, have practice, and arcade where you just see how high you can get your score.

I think it could make a great game! Good Luck and Good Demo!!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very nice, but...

This is a pretty cool game. Good animation and everything. I will probably consider getting the PS2 version. One problem with it was it was very hard. As soon as you hit the ground you got owned. Overall: Very hard, but nice animation and good idea. If you're a beast at gaming, this will be a decent challenge for you. I know I'm a noob at animation and stuff but I would consider maybe making difficulty settings if you make another game like this.