Confinement + Confinement +

Amazing

Awesome Jon! I never even knew you did flash until I saw this on youtube. Great job!

A Halloween Spooktacular? A Halloween Spooktacular?

Very Funny

I really liked it. But I really don't think you have a chance of winning the contest just becuz of the other animaters in it. ur animating was good. but a lot of them are amazing. i still liked this though:D

5/5 (+0.0056)

Da Shield Mastah (Pivot) Da Shield Mastah (Pivot)

Wow!

Dude your amazing! Are you ranked elite yet? That was CRAZY good. I'm only borderline beg/inter at pivot. Are you on any forums, darkdemon, droidz??

ghostflames responds:

Actualy this aniamiton got me inter, and yes im flamingskull on DD and flamingskull1 on Droidz...

cursor tutorial cursor tutorial

Good Job!

Yeah, the drawings weren't the best lol, but it actually got things right and worked.. Good job.

Can I Play With Madness Can I Play With Madness

WOW!

I love it. Could you please review my new madness trailer called Madness infinity trailer. But anyway, this is awesome! You should've submitted it to Madness Day!

MylesAnimated responds:

college and money worries wasted my precious madness making time.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Tons better then the first

A lot better than the first. It didnt look completely tweened and they werent just going in straight lines the whole time.. nice job.

School Madness School Madness

Veerrrrrrrrrryy Overated Flash!!!

You tweened this whole thing!!! I agree with STeeLRaTnl, Madness is all about the fantastic movements where Hank is jumping everywhere dodgin bullets and stuff, you just had you're guy going straight with his feet moving back and forth...... Do FBF, takes longer, but it is so much better looking.

Bert Tribute Collab :) Bert Tribute Collab :)

Nice Pivot!

A little slow, but if you speed em up there great!!!! BTW, what's your ranking? I'm still med- beginner.

therealsora responds:

I am now borderline my entrie was bad.

Madness Forfeit Preview Madness Forfeit Preview

Good job

A little choppy.. make the frame rate higher and make more frames.

Nirvana-Scoff Nirvana-Scoff

one HUGE problem..

there is no preloader.. it's gonna get blammed. the screen just stays white until it loads.. this should probably get blammed because many people don't want to sit there and stare at a white screen... Go back to your Flash and add a preloader. Then resubmit.

VoodooSFV responds:

It slipped my mind, my next one will be longer and have a preloader